Yessssss, Avocado Bacon Aioli for the win!!! Could it get any better?! 🙂
We seriously LOVE this quick and delicious avocado dressing at our house. We put it on everything from burgers, fish tacos, to skillet dinners, and it’s also fabulous served as a dip!
Technically this is not a “true” aioli (since an aioli is mayonnaise based and uses eggs), but the creamy texture and consistency of this dressing is so aioli-like that it’s stolen the title!
So, whether you’re making this for burger night, as a dip with chips, or for your Taco-Tuesday extravaganza- enjoy!!
- 1 Large Ripe Avocado (Or 2 small avocados)
- 1/2 Cup Greek Yogurt, Plain Unsweetened (Use coconut yogurt for dairy-free)
- 1/2 Cup Almond Milk, Plain Unsweetened (Or milk of choice)
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian Seasoning
- 1 tsp Tony's Chachere's Creole Seasoning (Or other Creole or Cajun seasoning blend)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 4 Slices Crispy Bacon, Crumbled (Reserve 1 Tbsp for garnish)
- 2 Tbsp Chives, Chopped (Reserve 1 Tbsp for garnish)
- 1/4 Cup Blue Cheese Crumbles or Fresh Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
- Pinch of Smoked Paprika for serving (Optional, garnish)
Combine all ingredients in medium bowl, except for paprika, 1 Tbsp of Chives, and 1 Tbsp of Bacon Crumbles.
- After whisking together until smooth and creamy, garnish with a dusting of smoked paprika and remaining chives and bacon.
*to make ahead, add 2 tsp lemon juice to preserve color and store in air-tight container in the refrigerator.
As my husband said, “all you need with this dip is a spoon!”- so don’t be afraid to spread this on any of your favorite dishes that you’d like to give a little Avocado Bacon Aioli flavor-punch! (so, basically everything…) 😉
Make sure you check out my recipe for these delicious Paleo Fried Chicken Tenders that are da-bom-diggity with this Avocado Bacon Aioli! 🙂
Until next time- Bon Appetit!